*** IMPORTANT *** Please read the below BEFORE applying for press accreditation.
- • To apply for accreditation the assigning Editor/Producer must fill out the application form.
- • If you are a freelance journalist/photographer/videographer, DO NOT fill out this form, instead have your assigning Editor/Producer fill out the form on behalf of the outlet you are providing coverage for.
- • An application must be filled out for each person from your outlet providing coverage. If approved the maximum badges per outlet are two. Badges provided at the discretion of #AFRICANXT and can be revoked at any time.
- • As part of this online credential application, the assigning Editor/Producer MUST upload a letter of assignment on behalf of each individual seeing accreditation. The letter must be on company letterhead, stating a description of your outlet, the name of the journalist(s) assigned to attend and the scope of the coverage.
- • You DO NOT qualify for Press Credentials if you are a Content Producer for a brand, Filmmaker, Blogger, YouTuber, etc. YOU ARE, however welcome to attend the conference as a general attendee and procure content in an unofficial capacity. EXCEPTION: If you do fall into one of the above categories but are on assignment by a credible media outlet and have a letter of assignment, you may apply for credentials.
Press Applications Close on the 25th of January, 2023.